Masteron is a popular anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) that is used in the treatment of various diseases such as HIV/AIDS, cancer, osteoporosis, and chronic pain. The drug was developed by Laboratoires Pierre Fabre in France. Masteron has been on the market since 1988. It has been prescribed to thousands of people worldwide but its use has been limited due to its side effects – liver toxicity and liver damage are two of them.
This article discusses how Masteron can be used safely and what are the side-effects and benefits Masteron can provide.
What is Masteron?
Masteron is an anabolic steroid with a main function of increasing muscle mass. It has an activity on the cells known as androgen receptors, found in muscles.
In addition to the influence on androgen receptors, Masteron was found to have a moderate influence on estrogen receptors. In this way, it attracts water from other tissues (not only from muscles) but also helps to reduce fluid retention, which makes it an even more favorable drug for cutting cycles.
Masteron is a steroid that is used to treat breast cancer. It has been shown to have an anti-estrogenic effect and it also binds to the estrogen receptor sites.
Lastly, Masteron is mainly responsible for regulating testosterone production in the body, which is one of the main hormones that contribute to muscle growth and strength.
Read more about Masteron propionate
Why is Masteron a great choice?
Masteron is a great choice because, as we’ve already mentioned – it acts on androgen receptors and has an antiproliferative effect (meaning that it helps to grow muscles). The effect is especially strong with the application of Masteron Enanthate (it’s applied for cutting cycles at doses of 300-500 mg per week).
Also, it is a very good choice for pre-competition periods, as it helps to keep muscles under the skin. In other words – Masteron will make your muscles hard on the stage and this effect will be especially strong if you use Testosterone Propionate at doses of 500-700 mg per week.
Another reason is that it helps to save muscle mass after steroid cycles. This effect will be especially strong if you use Masteron Enanthate at doses of 200-300 mg per week for 6 weeks.
And last, but not least – it’s also great because it has a strong reducing effect, which is especially effective in cutting cycles.
Read also about Results of taking Masteron
How does Masteron work?
Masteron is a steroid that is used to treat certain conditions such as breast cancer and prostate cancer. It works by blocking estrogen receptors in the body, which prevents estrogen from binding to the receptors.
The hormone Masteron was originally developed for female patients with breast cancer but it is now used in men as well.
Masteron is also used to promote muscle growth and increase protein synthesis.
Masteron works by increasing the amount of protein synthesis in the body which leads to increased muscle growth. This can be achieved by blocking the breakdown of proteins in the body.
Lastly, Masteron works by increasing the amount of the hormone testosterone in the body. This hormone works with other hormones to help build muscle and improve performance.
The positive effects of using Masteron
Masteron is a drug that can help with muscle recovery and growth. It has been used for many years in the sport of bodybuilding. In recent years, it has been used by athletes and non-athletes alike.
The use of Masteron can have positive effects on muscle recovery and growth. It helps to reduce inflammation, which is an important factor in the healing process. It also increases blood flow to injured muscles, which makes it easier for them to heal faster.
Masteron is a powerful steroid that has numerous benefits when taken by healthy adults and athletes alike.
There are a lot of positive effects resulting from the application of Masteron – we will list only those that are most important:
- Masteron was found to have an antiproliferative effect (that is, it can help you grow muscles);
- Masteron helps to decrease the level of globulin – which has a strong binding with testosterone;
- It can save muscles after steroid cycles;
- Masteron is not aromatized by your body (it does not convert into estrogen) which makes it a very favorable drug for cutting cycles.
- Masteron enhances the effect of every steroid it is stacked with (it does not have negative synergies).
- Another one is that it is very well-tolerated and does not cause a lot of side effects.
Negative effects of using Masteron
These are the most common side effects of abusing Masteron:
- negative impact on lipids (fats) u can get high LDL level;
- increases prolactin level;
- can cause vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea.
When it comes to possible interactions with other drugs, we can say that methyltestosterone has a strong negative synergy with Masteron (Methyltestosterone has a high level of aromatization, which means that it is capable of converting into estrogen).
Also, we can say that it doesn’t have a big impact on estrogen (compared to other steroids such as Deca / Primobolan).
Another side effect is that it has a short half-life (about 4 hours), which means that you will have to inject Masteron Enanthate every day.
Lastly, it has a strong impact on the level of globulin production.
You should remember that the application of this drug in pre-competition periods can cause side effects such as aggression, hypertension, acne breakouts etc…
The proper dosage and cycle instructions for Masteron
In most cases, the appropriate dosage of Masteron Enanthate is 300 mg per week for men and 50-100 mg every day for women.
If you want this drug to improve your pre-competition period, then it’s advised that you use 500 mg per week at the end of a steroid cycle (you should use Testosterone Propionate at doses of 500-700 mg per week, as well).
Masteron Enanthate has a short half-life, which means that you will have to inject it every day (you can do this with Testosterone Propionate only on the days when you are working out).
Also, you should know that Masteron Enanthate is stacked with Testosterone Propionate (for pre-competition periods) and Testosterone Cypionate (for cutting cycles).
The cycle length for all these steroids can be 4-6 weeks long.
Furthermore, Masteron Enanthate is stacked with Winstrol Depot (Stanozolol) due to its high effect on increasing muscle hardness.
The cycle length for this stack can be 6-8 weeks long.
You should remember that it’s recommended that you start your steroid cycles with Testosterone Propionate (at doses of 300-500 mg per week).
This way, you can avoid a number of side effects that can be caused by Masteron Enanthate at the beginning of the cycle.
In most cases, it is stacked with Testosterone Cypionate (at doses of 200-400 mg per week) after 4 weeks.
The cycle length for this stack can be 8-12 weeks long.
Can Masteron be stacked for better results?
Masteron can be stacked with a wide range of other steroids, but before doing this, you should research these drugs and their possible side effects. Some might have negative synergies with Masteron.
One of the most popular stacks for cutting cycles is Testosterone Propionate and Testosterone Enanthate – as it helps you to burn fat and protect your muscles with its anabolic effects.
The most popular stack for pre-competition periods is Masteron Enanthate and Testosterone Propionate because this combination will bring out muscle definition (you can use it at the end of a steroid cycle).
We should also note that it’ll make you look dry, but lean.
It can be stacked with Winstrol (stanozolol), Dianabol (methandrostenlone), Trenbolone (trenbolone-Enanthate), and Equipoise (boldenone-Undecylenate).
Masteron is also very popular among women bodybuilders because of its anti-estrogen properties.
You can use Masteron Enanthate at the end of a steroid cycle (after you completely come off steroids).
It’s advised that you stack it with Testosterone propionate and Trenbolone.
Please note that you should not use Masteron if your body fat percentage is very low.
The most appropriate stack for cutting cycles is Testosterone propionate, Masteron Enanthate and Trenbolone Enanthate.
In this case, the cycle length can be between 6-8 weeks long (the half-life of Masteron is 4 hours, while the half-life of Trenbolone Enanthate is 10 days).
The most appropriate stack for pre-competition periods is Testosterone propionate and Masteron Enanthate.
Both steroids should be taken at doses of 500 mg per week (you can inject them both on the same day).
Is Masteron a legal supplement?
Masteron is a legal supplement that has been used by many athletes and bodybuilders. It is classified as anabolic steroid and is not legal in the United States.
The legality of Masteron depends on what country you are living in. If you live in the United States, it is classified as anabolic steroid and is not legal in the country. If you live in Canada, it can be bought with a prescription at a pharmacy.
In most countries, Masteron can be bought over-the-counter at a pharmacy without any prescription needed.
Product reviews for Masteron
- Jerry Price (March 1, 2021): “Masteron is the best drug I have ever taken. I feel so much more confident and powerful when I’m on this product. It’s also a great way to get ripped and shredded in no time!”
- Kenny Young (June 13, 2021): “Masteron is the best product I’ve ever used. It helped me shed pounds and grow my muscles at the same time. The best part of it is that it’s all natural, so there are no side effects.”
- Gavin Cooper (June 27, 2021): “Masteron has been a great addition to my life. It’s helped me stay on track with my training, and it’s helped me get the most out of every workout. I’m a competitive powerlifter, and Masteron is the best supplement for that!”
- Joseph Morgan (July 10, 2021): “Masteron is a great drug. I have been using it for over a year and it has helped me tremendously. I have seen amazing results in my strength, muscle size, and recovery time. The only downside is that the side effects can be really bad, but for such an amazing drug it’s worth it!”
- Andrew Collins (August 24, 2021): “Masteron is a great product. It’s not the cheapest, but it works really well. I have seen some really impressive results from using it and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality steroid.”
- Ryan Hunt (October 1, 2021): “Masteron is the best steroid on the market. The gains are fast and the side effects are minimal. Just make sure to take it with a proper diet and exercise routine to avoid any potential long-term health problems.”
- Daniel Campbell (October 12, 2021): “Masteron is the best steroid on the market! I have tried other brands and they just don’t compare. Masteron is not only affordable, but it’s also incredibly effective.”
- Caleb Hall (November 8, 2021): “Masteron is a great steroid. It’s not too harsh on the body and it’s not too mild either. It’s just right for any type of person who wants to take a little bit of muscle growth without looking like a freak. I highly recommend this steroid for anyone looking to get bigger and stronger without going overboard with their workouts or steroids in general!”
Frequently Asked Questions about Masteron
1. Is Masteron safe?
Yes, it is – as long as you don’t abuse it.
However, this drug can cause some negative effects if you don’t take it properly (always follow your doctor’s instructions).
2. How much does Masteron cost?
The average price for 100 mg of Masteron Enanthate is around $10 (it can be more expensive, though – and it depends on the quality).
3. What is the average dose of Masteron Enanthate?
Typically, a beginner should inject 50-100 mg per week.
It’s also advised to take it at the end of a cycle – this way you will avoid most side effects (many bodybuilders do this because if they stack Testosterone propionate and Trenbolone, then they will look too shredded).
4. How long does Masteron Enanthate last?
The active half-life of this drug is 4 hours.
5. How long should I take Masteron?
You should not take it for more than 4 weeks (at the most) – this is because of the possibility of side effects.
6. What is the best Masteron for a beginner?
It’s recommended that you combine Masteron with Winstrol, Equipoise, Trenbolone, and Testosterone propionate – this way you will have better results.
Summary and conclusion
Masteron can help with athletic performance and lower estrogen levels, leading to improvements in muscle building, bone density and endurance.
It should be noted that it doesn’t promote the production of estrogen – this means that you will not suffer from such side effects as gynecomastia and water retention.
Many athletes also like to use it because it helps them to build lean muscle mass (it works best if you combine it with other steroids).
As we already mentioned, its most appropriate stack is Testosterone propionate, Masteron Enanthate, and Trenbolone Enanthate (it’s the most common stack among bodybuilders).
Furthermore, you should consider buying Masteron if you want to burn fat and get ripped muscles.
It can also improve your performance at the gym, but only if taken in small doses.
Despite its many benefits, this steroid has some downsides, so be careful if you decide to take it (make sure that you don’t abuse it).